1) Global Weirding — History of Climate Science
Did you know a female scientist discovered the effect of greenhouse gases in 1850?
2) Bathtub Science — “When will everything collapse?”
Matthew Schribman takes a look at climate tipping points.
3) Global Weirding — Hope vs. Fear
Which is better at motivating people to take action: hope or fear?
4) Global Weirding — Top Solutions
What can we do to help slow climate change?
5) Greta Thunberg – TedTalk
Greta’s TEDtalk describes the moment she first learned about climate change and how that knowledge changed her life.
6. Thousands of Student SCHOOLSTRIKE for Climate in Australia
7. Per Espen Stoknes on the Psychology of Talking about Climate